No products in the cart.
1. The initial investment is paid in full to allow the trader to participate in the Nationstrading funding program. If the client makes an email request for cancellation after the challenge has been paid, the customer is not entitled to a refund; this includes failure to complete any of the stages (Challenge & Verification). Furthermore, owing to the client’s inability to keep within the limitations of goal profit percentage, daily loss percentage authorized, and maximum negative percent balance permitted, the customer will not be entitled to a refund.
2. Customers who overpay for a challenge will receive a full refund of the amount they payed for the outstanding balance. This includes paying twice for the same account toward the same challenge using the same Nationstrading payment code.
3. When a customer places a trade the challenge stage begins. If there is no trading activity for 30 days as a maximum permitted to complete the challenge, a customer’s account will be disabled; therefore, disqualified and this customer will not be eligible for a refund at that time.
4. If a customer ends the challenge or verification stage in profits but did not meet the required target profit %, this will not entitle the customer to a refund nor a retry without an initial deposit towards a new challenge.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to learn about the funding program’s rules and regulations including parameters percentages allowed, furthermore it is also the customer’s responsibility to learn and acknowledge what is not allowed during the funding process this includes all the FAQ listed on our website (www.nationstrading.com). By purchasing a challenge, the customer agrees to all of our statements.